Practice with me!
ASHTANGA YOGA MYSORE STYLE
every Thursday 17:00-19:00
at Alkemy Studio in Vienna
No preregistration, no blocks, no memberships, no prerequisites. EveryBODY is welcome!
Every class for 12€ and for ALL LEVELS. Just come and practice 🙂
It’s a drop-in class but if you want to make sure to save your spot message me at firstname.lastname@example.org
PLEASE NOTE: There is no class on Nov 28, Dec 12 and Dec 26 2019!
Learn how to enhance your yoga with essential oils!
Each masterclass a different theme and essential oils.
Upcoming classes and themes:
26.10.2019 Fearless Expression (4.&5. Chakra)
16.11.2019 Free Spirit (6.&7. Chakra)
14.12.2019 Self-Love, Compassion & Metta
ALL LEVELS WELCOME!
Goodie Bag included
Teachers: Kerstin Pasterk & Vera Ofenschüßl
Location: Perform Studio Wien
A one-on-one yoga session offers a safe space to deepen your yoga practice and bring it to the next level. Continue reading to learn why.
A One-on-one session is perfect for you if
- you want to learn the Ashtanga yoga postures well enough to be able to practice them safely at home
- you want to dip into the postures of the Intermediate series of Ashtanga Yoga
- you have special requirements or temporary conditions (like pregnancy, post partum, injuries, overweight, etc.)
- you want to learn special asanas (like headstand, handstand, splits, leg-behind-the-head, etc.)
- you want to learn pranayama breathing techniques and meditation practices
- you want to study yoga philosophy and classical yoga texts
- you want to get an introduction into the ancient Sanskrit language
What to expect in a one-on-one session
- Get my Ashtanga Yoga Practice Cards for free
- Get assists in every single posture
- Get time to ask your most burning questions
- Find your personal variation of the Ashtanga Yoga series and poses according to your needs, experience and condition (pregnancy, post partum, injuries, overweight, etc.)
- Learn the Ashtanga Yoga postures and series well enough in order to build up a safe yoga practice at home
- Be guided through the advanced postures of the Primary and (if suitable) Intermediate Series of Ashtanga Yoga in a safe one-on-one setting
- (If requested) Learn pranayama breathing techniques and develop a pranayama practice at home
- (If requested) Study the classical yoga texts and deepen your understanding of the philosophical aspects of the yoga practice
- (If requested) Get an introduction into the Sanskrit language, its grammar and vocabulary
what to invest
A one-on-one session with a qualified teacher might seem costly at first, but is absolutely vital for the progress of one’s yoga practice – especially for those students who want to get on with it!
Investment: 100€ for 90 minutes (plus 20€ for each additional person)
Ashtanga Yoga Practice Cards and practice manuals included!
First time trial session: 80€
Let’s work together! Leave me a message below and make an appointment today!